Saturday 10 March 2007

Two Girls, Several Bottles of Wine and Three Hot Naked Guys!!! What More Could You Ask For On A Friday Night???

I've tried during the duration of this weekend to put into words the events of Friday Night...And I actually can't!!!

I'll just say this -

It was meant to be a girlie night in, lots of wine, gossiping, bitching etc....Well, it started out that way, but by the time the night was over for me and Sarah....Three of my guy mates (actually, two that I knew, Shane and Dave and their cute mate, Kevin) had turned up (drunk!). No sooner had they come thru my door, had they stripped to their boxers and demanded the code to the gym downstairs. They'd been down there barely Ten Minutes before they wandered back up, cuts and bruises and scrapes all over their bodies....Apparently, they'd fallen off the treadmill by putting it on fast and trying to jump on to it!!!!
Anyway, on their return back to the flat they proceeded to strip completely and it was so surreal to have three naked men in my flat with no other friend as a buffer!!!

There's really nothing else I can say about the night....other than it was highly surreal and I'm sure I'm not gonna see those guys in the same light again, having seen their dinkles and all and also having been made to judge who was the most Trimmed!!! Not a judgement I wanted to make at all!!!

All the boys eventually put themselves to bed which was quite sweet really and I had to tuck Shane in, but it was fine...

All of us were awake at 7.30am (so so so very wrong seeing as none of us got to bed til about 3am!!!) as Shane, Dave and Kevin had to go to work.... Dave made us all tea - which I guess was a slight compensation for the mayhem of the night before!!!

No comments: