Saturday 3 March 2007

Ice Skating and Bowling on Thursday 1 March 2007

Thursday night was absolutely frickin' hilarious!!!

Sarah, Shane, Matt and I went Ice Skating and Bowling, but not after Shane had cooked us a beautiful and well-balanced dinner of Fajitas, Salad and Wedges and it was Yum!!!

Now, I've been Ice Skating before, years ago....many moons ago in fact when I was about 14-15, the Ice Disco at the Spectrum was the place to be!!! And so much so that I actually had Speed Skating boots and an Ice Hockey shirt adorned with the Number 21 and LaChance written on it!
But, Oh My God!!! I've never been more petrified in my life....It was like I'd never seen an Ice Skating Rink before, let alone actually Skated before!!! I spent much of my time clinging on to the side of the rink, it's weird!!! Definitely gonna get a few refresher lessons and do it more on a regular basis as I reckons I'd love to use it as a form of exercise!!!
Bowling was just as fun....I came last.....but I dont mind that, coz I am just really really bad!!!!
Altho, however, I dont know what the people on the next lane were doing as seemed to be having a HILARIOUS evening.

Please also note, I've never ever going near that machine that Shane won my bear out of ever again!!! Why? Because it's pure evil!!! Truly, it is. £1 and you win every time - but they never tell you it's Frickin' difficult to try and pull a bloody bear out..the enticement is fraudulent. The boys had been on about 4 different games and Sarah and I were still on the same bloody thing! Grrrrrrr.......

Anyways, I fun night was had by all....Regardless of the fact that we all felt like we had a hang-over the next day....weird!!! No, no alcohol was involved at all!!! Haha......

No comments: