Monday 19 March 2007

St Patrick's Day....Oh The Drama!!!

It has taken me the best part of a week to muster the energy and the words to describe St. Patricks Night...

St Patricks Night was actual....ok....But, then it wasn't my Drama....For once!!!

What can I say? I went out with the people who I have grown close to in the past few months...Sarah, Shane, Steve, Matt, Jodie and her friend....It took a while for me to be convinced to come out, but I'm glad I did....It was just the night....Out of respect to the others, I don't really want to go into it, but it is in the process of being sorted.

There were no physical fights....just a few issues arose.....But we're cool.

Definitely want to frequent Woking a bit more though....My time in hibernation has ended....I'm ready to venture back out!!! Yee-Haaa!!!

p.s Managed to accumulate a few St Paddy's Day hats!!! Wicked!!!

No comments: