Thursday 8 March 2007

Thursday Night Dinner with Sarah, Shane and Matt...

After the few emotional weeks that I have been having (a blog, well an update, will be up soon about that...and to explain) it was decided that Sarah, Shane and Matt would come round for a beautiful dinner, lovingly prepared by my fair self of Spag Bol, Pasta and the best tasting Cheesy Garlic Bread I've had in a long time!!! Yum - :-) ......Mmmm, even if I do say so myself!! Hehe...

I must admit, it was amazing to have some friends round me right now and the evening was just lovely, we always have a laugh no matter what....This is the third week, actually, that the four of us have done dinner and , well, "something", together (quite grown up really - think of it as a more relaxed dinner party type of thing, Nice)...Tonight, we chose to have Movie Night. Movie of choice? The Grudge. Next week, it's the promise of Matt cooking....Mmm, he assures us he can't cook and Shane's offered to teach him....Oh my Gawd...There's gonna be mayhem in my kitchen next week!!! Note to self - Buy candles for our next dinner night.... ;-P

Shane - might I add is Crazy (Crazy in the coconut, I tell ya)!!!! There's already the offer of going boogying to mend one's broken heart (although, a lovely dinner, great company and great conversation always helps too!) - It's an offer that I am definitely taking up very very very soon, I think....Hell, we're gonna tear up the town!!!


xxx

p.s Shane, lovely, hunny-bun....Please stop trying to head butt my ceiling!!! Try as you might, it's never gonna work, even IF you launch yourself off my sofa!!! Bless ya cottons!!! Love ya xxx

No comments: