Sunday 6 May 2007

Bom Chicka Wah-Wah

Well, Hello!!!!

To those of you who read my posts, I'm sorry I've been a bit slack in the blog writing process and have been on MySpace waaaaaayyyyyyy too much (Its taken over my life!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!)

Anyways, to bring you up to speed....Not much has happened....Work, Thursday Night Dinners, a few dates....and me being my usual self!!!

Friday night was the first time we'd all been out in about a month (lack of funds is mainly to blame), and it was a pretty cool night....Mission of the night was to collect all five promotional bags from Malibu in the Rat and Parrot (one drink for every two malibu bought)...Somehow, Shane managed to get all five (why he needs them, I'll never figure it out!!! Lol) I managed three....Which isnt a bad effort seeing as I'm a light-weight!!! Lol....
Oh, oh....for some strange reason some members of our party were accused of taking Cocaine upstairs....Ummmm, yea, coz we look like the type of people to do that!!! Nice! Dont hate on us coz we're cool!

Dinner came in the form of Macca D's (Urgh....urgh...urgh!!!), it filled a hole and attempted to soak some of the alcohol up...but, after then, somehow our party started dropping like flies...and in the end it was left to the Thursday Night Dinner crew to live it up!!! And we did!!! Hehe....
Most of it involved us dancing like loons (well, ok, mainly Me) and some of us screaming "Boogie!!!" every now and then (well, ok, mainly Matt), oh, and embarrasing Sarah little sister, Jodie (well, ok, no that's definitely Sarah!!! Hehe). For the first time EVER, I managed to stay the distance! Managed to down the Sambucas without heaving, and managed to sing along to the Baywatch theme tune like I REEEAAAALLLLYYYY meant it. Managed to dirrrty dance with some random, who I swear looked familiar, but I have no clue who he is! Managed to finally meet Saj.

Anyways, whatever....An utterly Fabulous night was had by one and all!!!

Next morning, Sarah, Shane and I were off to Brighton for the day, to try and sunbake in the sun, and work off the hangover. It was a nice day tho, lovely, just to chill on the beach and fall asleep (namely, on Shane - who had turned into a human cushion for the two of us). Had a great relaxing walk along the pier - beautiful!!!
Stopped by Croydon on the way home...To mug Shane off one of his chairs so I can now sit outside on my balcony (Thanx hun, Love ya!!!) and for all three of us to collapse on his bed!!! No sooner had we fallen into a light sleep, then there was a knock on the window....I've never jumped off a bed fast enough...!!! It was Shane's parents, there was a gap in the curtain so I don't know if they saw that we were all in bed together...but how hilarious?!?!?

Hit Woking at about 9pm and in time for a Chinese...which was amazing!!! Yum yum yum...

All in all, a lovely few days...

Yaz is back!!! Bring it on!!!

xxxxxxxx

No comments: