Monday 2 April 2007

Rowan...

Finally met a new friend on Saturday and spent a good ten hours in each others company....The time flew by and it was really nice....After the events of the previous night, it probably wasn't the best idea to drink again, but it helped chill the mood and made it really nice and relaxed....He paid for Chinese when we got hungry and, yea.....it was really nice. He's fun and funny and great to talk to and there was a great connection....on a friend-level....Nothing more, nothing less....

I've noticed a change in myself....I'm more open, accepting and trust my instincts much more now than I ever did....I've become a little more laid-back and self-assured in my decisions and who I allow in my life...And I'm happy with that...So happy...

People like Rowan and Jake from last night...I would have been really shy with and not speak much....But, I've learnt that they will be more accepting the more confident I am...

Does stuff like that come with age? Or experience....??? I'm not sure....But for the first time in ages...I'm happy with that aspect of my life...

I'm not sure where the future lies with Rowan, friend-wise...It's a little difficult to explain....But, in the long-run, I really hope we'll be friends for a long while!!! Plus, we HAVE to go to Chameleon before he goes back to Brighton FOR......EVER!!! Lol.....

No comments: